Welcome to London Language Institute - Official Testing Center
CAEL - TOEFL - GMAT - PEARSON VUE TESTS
For your convenience before, during, and after the test, please read the following Test Day Guide
Signing up for the Right Test
Choose your test and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Before the Test
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your test start time.
- Free parking is available behind the test building in spaces marked by "London Language Institute" signs.
- Leave any personal belongings including your phone and electronic dictionaries in your car except for your ID(s) and food.
- Testing will take place on the 2nd floor. Use the door at the front of the school to reach the waiting room.
- A washroom is available on the same floor and is accessible anytime before the test time.
During the Test
- Keep your official ID with you at all times.
- Use of phones or study material is strictly prohibited within the testing area at anytime. Failure to do so may result in the test taker being disqualified from the test.
- Please remain as quiet as possible while in the testing area and refrain from communicating with the other candidates during the test and within the test area.
- Pay attention to the instructions when they are given by the test proctor or the test screen.
- Raise your hand to ask a test proctor to assist you with any technical issues that may arise during the test.
- Access to the washroom is limited during the test time. You may use the washroom but your test time will not stop.
- Don't leave your test spot for break until prompted to do so. During the break you may access your food and the washroom.
After the Test
- Make sure to take all your personal belongings with you before leaving the test center.
- Your test result will be available through your test provider.